Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This Is Endstation... (to me)



Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that this is my third summer with Endstation. The time just seems to fly by so fast, the summers even faster. But I keep coming back, again and again. Maybe it's because I'm a glutton for punishment [nah, just kidding :) ], or maybe it's because I love spending my summers like this....


....and eating food like this....


....and working on projects like this....




But most of all, it's because of the people like this....





....and like this....








....and yes, even like this....





(Yes, Robert Downey, Jr. comes to Sweet Briar every year. Starting with this one. Fingers crossed.)

If it weren't for all the wonderful people that make Endstation possible, then I wouldn't be calling it my summer home for the third year in a row. And, I dare say, the feeling is a mutual one. Every summer I get to meet even more people who get introduced to the company, and the experience grows a little more. So thank you, "the endstation theatre group," for keeping me coming back for more. :)

Derek Arey
Actor


No comments: