Friday, June 4, 2010

OPENING NIGHT

Opening night tonight of Complete Wrks of Shakespeare (Abridged) was amazing, we had a lot of familiar faces in the audience as well as some new folks. It was great to see the all the hard work, time, and effort that the guys have put into this show really pay off, as the audience had a really good time. We were completely sold out, and the energy was high as Walter, Michael, and Derek took the stage! From the first few lines throughout the entire show, everyone was spot on and performed at top notch level. I know I can speak for the company when I say we were very, very proud of the guys and this production in general.

Don't just take my word for it, chat with anyone that was there, I am confident that they would agree that this was a fast-paced, action-packed, high energy, really fun show.


So I guess that leaves one question really......have you gotten your tickets yet? Like I said we were sold out this evening, and we are sold out for tomorrow night too, so you better jump in while you can. Still 5 performances left between tomorrow night, Sunday, and next Fri, Sat, and Sun. Visit www.lynchburgtickets.com or e-mail reservations to boxoffice@endstationtheatre.org. Believe me when I say, this is one show you will not want to miss!!


Cheers,
MAH
Company Manager

No comments: