Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Diversion...


We have been talking so much about theatre in our "Blue Ridge Summer Theatre Festival Blog" that I thought it was time for some talk about summer. One incredible advantage of doing theatre in the summer in Central Virginia is that we are in Central Virginia in the summer. It is so beautiful. Last night we took a camping trip. This was a little break from rehearsing, building, and hanging lights.

Here is Lighting Designer Dan Gallagher sporting his "Virginia is for Lover's" t-shirt. This spot on the Piney River is one that Dan and I would often visit when growing up in the area.

This was Natalie, Michael, and my girlfriend Ashley's first camping trip. They had a wonderful time. Below is the incredible and multi-talented Brian Chaitin waxin' philosophical with TD-JD.

Actor Paul Stober...kickin' it...

My foray into fine cuisine...

Krista...

David and Dan...men among men....


My final offering...a short film I would like to call...Michael on a log with Penny and Mo...

No comments: