Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let's start at the begining.....

Greetings!

Hard to believe that we are here at the start of the 2010 BRSTF! I have the honor and privilege of kicking off the official blogging season. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for the endstation crew to begin making their way back to VA and for us to jump start the season. It is great to know that we will have some familiar faces around as well as several new folks that we get to welcome into the endstation family both from far away and right here in town!

We begin the first rehearsal for Complete Wrks of Shakespeare Abridged tomorrow evening, and I know the guys are looking forward to diving in!

Keep checking back here as we will begin posting daily updates of the goings on during the festival. It it sure to be a very exciting summer and you won't want to miss a minute!!

Call me nostalgic or sentimental, but before we step into what is going to be, I thought it might be nice to take a look back and see where endstation has been since 2006......here is a video re-cap I put together of where the past four years has taken the company......

ENJOY and see you soon......

Cheers!

MAH
Company Manager

No comments: