Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An Ode to Endstation

Ah!!! I cannot believe we are at the point of final blogs and final shows and final summer adventures. I don't like it. But I will say that we made quite an imprint this summer. The shows have been wonderful. The people are crazy great. And I have had an absolutely lovely time. So thank you all for that. It has been a truly special summer for me: revisiting "The Bluest Water" and being able to talk to survivors and new audience members on the 40th anniversary of the storm. And then, with "Midsummer", running around that dell and being a part of a show that encourages people to laugh and experience the magic of the theatre. It has been so fun.

As we go into our final weekend.... I was hoping to leave everyone with a little something for inspiration. And inspired by the very popular 'kittens' video on youtube....David and I have created the following video in keeping with tradition. Enjoy. Have a laugh.





Love to all you. Congratulations on a wonderful summer season.
And looking forward to the next one!!

-Natalie and David
actors.

No comments: