Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home!




One of my favorite things about being back at Endstation is getting to come back to the amazing community that it has been built over the years. As an actor of Good Good Trouble On Bad Bad Island, I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to arrive on Sweet Briar campus to start work on the festival. Sweet Briar has been gracious enough to offer myself and a few of my fellow cast mates and interns temporary housing for a few days until the students have finished moving out of the dorms and make room for us.
Sergio, Jessica, Kelly, and I have decided to use the guest house to our advantage and I'm sure we will take away lots of fun bonding experiences! From studying scripts while playing energetic music to laughing together over a warm microwave while we await dinner to cook, I will cherish every moment I get to spend with these people.

Even though we have only had about a week of rehearsals, it seems like our cast and crew is already starting to form a strong bond with one another. We can't wait for the rest of our housemates to join us soon and see what adventures are in store for us in the upcoming weeks!
The house is just so lively that you almost don't want to fall asleep!

Stay tuned for more exciting updates!
Plenty to see! So little time!
-Melissa Porcaro


No comments: