Sunday, June 28, 2009

Means so much...




I can't even express what a special experience The Bluest Water was. In some ways I feel like words would be trite. I will say that this will always remain one of my most cherished theatrical experiences. The community members I met, the actors I worked with, the creation of the script with Jason, the performances, and the meeting with audience members after the show was an unbelievably special experience. As an artist I was able to create a piece of work about and for the community that raised me. This was so incredible.




I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the cast member who took part in this experience. I love you all. Thank you for having the courage to take part in year one and thank you for having the commitment to take part in year two. I also want to thank Krista, Dan, Sally, Drew, JD, and Bryce for all your brilliant work. I am for ever indebted. Then there is Jason Chimonides. Love you brother.




This post is a series of video I took during the performance today and one video I took last year. We have a clip of the storm, the detective questioning scene, the rescue/Bobby ensemble sequence, and the final moments of the play.





Please join us for round two. More to come.

Geoffrey Kershner
Artistic Director

No comments: